Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rambo: Coolest Movie Ever

Why didn't anyone tell me about the new Rambo movie? How did I hear nothing about it? That was the most gruesome, bloody movie I've ever seen. And I mean that in a good way.



Stallone, also the writer and director, said that he submitted his director's cut to the MPAA expecting an NC-17 rating for the violence and they rated it R because of it's realistic depiction of the ongoing violence in Burma.



I would like to thank you Sly, for a movie that I will most definitely have to watch again.




Also, you've brought my expectations for blood and gore to a new level.

2 comments:

Chris Goeppner said...

it is the most gory movie ever. i have a strong taste for that but dude this movie was nuts! especially when he ripped the dudes wind pipe out. in a weird way i was like "yeah! heck yeah!"
i watched with a former student from our ministry and now volunteer. bad judgment huh?

Angelvyne said...

Finally some appreciation for Sly and this movie! Top marks for gore and for getting back to that hard realism and depth of First Blood.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro