Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Customer Service

Went to Office Max:

Me: "Can you please call someone over to help me find something?"
Cashier at front of store: "What are you looking for?"
Me: "A ten pack of storage boxes."
Cashier: "We don't have anything like that."

1. He ignored my request for someone who could actually help me find an item.
2. He was wrong. I found the boxes after searching the store on my own.


Then went to Office Depot:

Me: "Do you know where I can find a 10 pack of storage boxes?"
Cashier at front of store: "In the back."

At both stores, I was left to search the store by myself looking for something that could very well be anywhere.

Don't get me started talking about the salesman at Sawgrass Ford (his name was Trevor). I was so upset at his lack of customer service that I am not yet psychologically ready to discuss that episode.

I EXPERIENCED THREE EXAMPLES OF PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR.

Hence, the need for a ranting post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea people don't understand good customer service. i've freaked people out by my sincerity in wanting to help them.

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

Let it out brotha!

nothing said...

I understand, If I were you I'd also be upset...

Cruz said...

That's pretty much everywhere nowadays. Sad...

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro