Sunday, June 28, 2009

Response to Gary Lamb's downfall

Here are a couple quick excerpts from Gary Lamb's site concerning his downfall:

  • I’ve received over 3,000 emails and I haven’t responded to any of them due to the fact that I need to process some things and take some time to get my head clear. As many e-mails as I have gotten, there seems to be basically the same questions asked over and over.

  • I have received over 30 emails from pastors (all anonymous) confessing to be involved currently in sexual affairs.

Well. That is encouraging.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone wonder how 30 anonymous pastors could get an email to Gary? He said long ago that his email goes to his assistant. How is he all of a sudden so accessible?

Clearly he is not getting his church email.

I might have to throw the flag on this one.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro