Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Favorite Preachers

I spend all day listening to mp3s. I listen to music, talk shows, audio books, conference speakers, and preachers. At first, I tried to limit the number of sermons I'd listen to in a given day, because I was under the delusion that fewer sermons equaled more time for meditation on those sermons. I've since given up on that concept, and I listen to whatever I darn well please on any given day.

(in no particular order)

Mark Driscoll - Mars Hill Church, Seattle, WA

Tony Evans - Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, Dallas, TX

Rick McKinley - Imago Dei, Portland, OR


Erwin McManus - Mosaic, Chino, CA

Matt Chandler - The Village Church, Dallas, TX

Craig Groschel - Lifechurch.tv, Oklahoma City, OK

Dave Hughes - Church by the Glades, Coral Springs, FL

Greg Laurie - Harvest Christian Fellowship, Riverside, CA

James Macdonald - Harvest Bible Chapel, Wheaton, IL

John Macarthur - Grace Community Church, Sun Valley, CA

Darrin Patrick - The Journey, St. Louis, MS

Michael Lukaszewski - Oak Leaf Church, Cartersville, GA

Gary Lamb - Revolution Church, Canton, GA

1 Comment:

revolution said...

I changed my mind. Gary Lamb and Mark Driscoll are at the top of my ipod list every monday morning.

those two really know how to lay the smack down.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro