Sunday, November 4, 2007

Posting Comments

It has come to my attention that some of the readers of this site need a primer on posting comments. Here goes. When you read a post and you feel that you'd like to respond to that post with a comment of your own, just simply click on the link at the bottom of the post that reads: COMMENTS.

This will bring up another separate window. There will be an empty box in which you input your comments. Underneath that box will be a code verification (to keep the spammers out). Underneath the code verification, you will have three choices with which to identify yourself.

  1. If you are a fellow blogger, you can sign in. For everyone else, DON'T BOTHER.
  2. You can choose NAME, and simply type in whatever name you want, even a nickname.
  3. You can choose Anonymous.

To date, I have not removed a comment that was posted, so feel free to say whatever comes to mind. I'd be interested in hearing from some of you, who have been reading for months without comment. I know you're there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Posting Primer.
Hey, I have a 'Real Life' questions for you. How do you go about requesting books from authors? Your comment on my Rick McKinley post has me inspired!
Well...to be honest, its the idea of free books that has me inspired, but it WAS your idea!

Anonymous said...

just testing the system

Becca said...

Great website.
I think the Church fieldtrips are a great idea. It really lets everyone know what to expect when visiting churches.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro