Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hibachi

Since I've moved to south Florida, I've been exposed to an ever increasing number of ethnic restaurants. Cuban, Spanish, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japanese, French, English, German, Italian, to name a few. I've never been a big fan of most of these.


For me, ethnic is Taco Bell and Chili's, but hey, I'll try anything.

Recently we went out to a hibachi restaurant, Japan Inn in Sunrise, FL. I had fun. The food was good. Let's face it, having a guy cook at the table, make big fire balls, throw shrimp at everyone, while flinging his knives around, making jokes, and talking smack is a no-brainer. And I know what you're thinking - "what rock have you been hiding under that you've never had hibachi?". As I said, I'm more than content with Taco Bell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never been to a hibatchi restuarant so don't feel bad. lol

Anonymous said...

did you get my comment on your visit to Flamingo Road Church?

Anonymous said...

By "exposed to" do you mean you've actually tried the listed ethnic foods? If so, I'm so proud of you! I was under the impression that you'd never let something as foreign as Pakistani food enter your mouth. Now, where'd you get Pakistani and when are we going?

revolution said...

For the record, I am a garbage disposal. I can eat anything. I'm not one of those people who whine about not being able to eat certain foods. I'll try anything at least once, and I'll usually keep trying it just to make sure. At the same time, I won't spend my hard earned money on something that is not enjoyable for me: hence a heavy reliance on pizza, pasta, and beer.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro