Thursday, July 5, 2007

Transformers

When I first heard that they were making Transformers last year, my reaction was, "meh."

When I saw the first trailer that showed the actual robots transforming and destroying stuff, my reaction became, "ok, that looks pretty cool."

After watching the previews and promotions over and over again on t.v., I got pretty burned out on the movie and any excitement I may have had was lost.

I say this so that there is no suspicion of previous bias. I was not a fan of the 80's cartoon, and I was not particularly looking forward to this movie.

I saw the movie last night.

It was one of the coolest movies I've ever seen. Hands down.

The action sequences were off the charts. The sound effects were deafening. The casting was spot on. Nothing was overdone.

You do not want to watch this movie on your television screen at home in six months. I repeat. You have to watch this movie in a movie theatre.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

TRANSFORMERS WAS AWESOME!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND WAS SOOO STOKED WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY WERE MAKING IT. THEY'RE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT A SEQUAL!!!!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro