Friday, August 10, 2007

"Rock & Roll Jesus"

As a sign of my age, I'm not procuring albums at the high rate that I used to. Now, as a 30-something, I've narrowed my selections down to those that I can trust to put forth a good effort every time. (This same reasoning goes for concert attendance as well, as Kid Rock, Clutch, and Toby Mac have accounted for 9 of the last 12 concerts I've been to in the last few years.)


So I've been anticipating the new album from Kid Rock for some time now. He has titled it, "Rock & Roll Jesus". I don't even want to know. Seriously, I don't want to know. In my book, Kid Rock can do no wrong, so I'm ready.
Oh, and I also can't wait to see him again, he gets better every time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lew you make me sad! Kid Rock is the suck.

revolution said...

I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey, Big Sexy! I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

And if you must know, I'm from Detroit, and I have to support the hometown.

Also, I taught Joe C. (Kid Rock's late side kick) how to swim in 10th grade.

I'm just sticking with my peeps, man. Just sticking with my peeps.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro